INTOSAI – International Organization of Supreme Audit Institutions ...
... is an autonomous, independent and non-political organization.
The International Organization of Supreme Audit Institutions (INTOSAI) operates as an umbrella organization for the external government audit community. It is a non-governmental organization with special consultative status with the Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) of the United Nations.
Chair of the Governing Board
This month of September marks a significant date – the 1st anniversary since the INTOSAI community met in Moscow for the XXIII INCOSAI and adopted the Moscow Declaration.
In this regard we kindly invite you to watch a video address by INTOSAI Chair and Chairman of the Accounts Chamber of the Russian Federation, Mr. Alexei Kudrin.
When the Moscow Declaration was adopted in September 2019 it was impossible to predict all the changes the whole world would face in 2020. The…
About 145 representatives from SAIs around the world took part in the third virtual meeting held by the Expert Group of the…
On 25 November 2020, the SAI of Lithuania will host the 4th National Conference on Sustainable Development SIGNALS.
Distinguished government, academia, and civil society…
- SAI PMF – SAI Performance Measurement Framework
- IntoSAINT – SAI Self–Assessment of Integrity
- ACCC – Auditing in Complex and Challenging Contexts
- CBC Guides and Occasional Papers
- Peer–to–peer Cooperation
- WGPD – Working Group on Public Debt
- WGITA – Working Group on IT Audit
- WGEA – Working Group on Environmental Auditing
- WGFACML – Working Group on the Fight Against Corruption and Money Laundering
- WGSDG KSDI – Working Group on SDGs and Key Sustainable Development Indicators
- WGVBS – Working Group on Value and Benefits of SAIs
- WGFMRR – Working Group on Financial Modernization and Regulatory Reform
- WGEI – Working Group on Audit Extractive Industries
- WGEPPP – Working Group on Evaluation of Public Policies and Programs
- WGPPA – Working Group on Public Procurement Audit
- WGBD – Working Group on Big Data
- WGISTA – Impact of Science and Technology on Auditing