INTOSAI – International Organization of Supreme Audit Institutions ...
... is an autonomous, independent and non-political organisation.
The International Organization of Supreme Audit Institutions (INTOSAI) operates as an umbrella organization for the external government audit community. It is a non-governmental organization with special consultative status with the Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) of the United Nations.
Harib Saeed Al Amimi
Chair of the Governing Board
From 22 to 23 July 2019, IDI and UNDESA held, for the third time, the jointly organized "SAI Leadership and Stakeholder Meeting" (Report) in New York. This time it revolved around "Supreme Audit Institutions making a difference: Auditing the implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals" in New York. More than 240 high-ranking representatives from SAIs from all INTOSAI Regions as well as from the different bodies of INTOSAI, the United Nations, from other international…
A Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between INTOSAI and the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) was officially signed on 30 July 2019 in the Vienna…
High-level representatives of governments, international organizations, academics and civil society as well as development experts from around the world convened in Rome,…
The INTOSAI Development Initiative (IDI) has developed a new Compliance Audit iCAT (Exposure draft -Version 0). The iCAT is a tool for mapping an SAI’s compliance audit…
- SAI PMF – SAI Performance Measurement Framework
- IntoSAINT - SAI Self-Assessment of Integrity
- ACCC – Auditing in Complex and Challenging Contexts
- CBC Guides and Occasional Papers
- WGPD – Working Group on Public Debt
- WGITA – Working Group on IT Audit
- WGEA – Working Group on Environmental Auditing
- WGFACML – Working Group on the Fight Against Corruption and Money Laundering
- WGKNI – Working Group on Key National Indicators
- WGVBS – Working Group on Value and Benefits of SAIs
- WGFMRR – Working Group on Financial Modernization and Regulatory Reform
- WGEI – Working Group on Audit Extractive Industries
- WGEPPP – Working Group on Evaluation of Public Policies and Programs
- WGPPA – Working Group on Public Procurement Audit
- WGBD – Working Group on Big Data